Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fuck Out Loud - when appropriate - bc Moans Matter



The obvious disclaimer here is to not let your various sex sounds get you in trouble. There’s nothing like aborted sex to ruin a good night.


I used to be so quiet during sex. It just felt so naughty to make a lot of sounds. But as my inhibitions fell away over the years, my sounds got louder. And the responses from my lovers grew in proportion. They loved it. A partner loves to hear that you're being pleased and getting so much enjoyment from having sex with them. It’s a great ego trip.


The flip side is true as well—I’m sometimes self conscious about my abilities if there are no sounds from my partner to let me know things are going along okay (or better yet, great).


Express your pleasure aurally (teehee). Be loud and be proud.


Happy Cumming!


Kendall





Check out the Sexy Stories Blog- EROTIC Short Stories delivered straight to your Kindle for only 99 cents/mo. Kendall Swan, Sid Whiskey, and other authors contribute. Early and Exclusive Content. It's a great deal. SUBSCRIBE TODAY.

Also, get turned on with Kendall's erotic ebooks, such as:


and