Monday, March 7, 2011

Be a Generous Lover




Give more attention than you receive.

Find out what your partner likes and do it--even if it's not your favorite thing.

I learned this lesson the hard way.  I was pretty selfish in bed for awhile.  I was kind of aware of it, but always thought I was just reacting--that I needed to get things taken care of for me before the show was over and I lost my opportunity.

I didn't realize how bad things were until I found a much more generous lover.  And that showed me not only what I was missing but where I was lacking.

Whether it's a long bj for him or an action-packed eating out session for her -- be generous with your sexual talents.

Kisses,

Kendall



Check out the Sexy Stories Blog- EROTIC Short Stories delivered straight to your Kindle for only 99 cents/mo. Kendall Swan, Sid Whiskey, and other authors contribute. Early and Exclusive Content. It's a great deal. SUBSCRIBE TODAY.


Also, get turned on with Kendall's erotic ebooks, such as:



NAKED Vampire
NAKED Cheerleader
NAKED Slumber Party
and
NAKED Bytes