Monday, January 24, 2011

Anticipation- A Big word that pays Big dividends


Personally, I love spontaneous sex.  I'm constantly fighting against the forces that try to extinguish it from my life at every turn.

Having said that, setting a date and time for fucking can be one of the most effective aphrodisiacs out there.  Thinking about the sex I'm going to have later becomes first this soft pillow I can lay on when my day turns crappy.

Then, as the appointed time nears, that soft pillow transforms into an urgent, erotic need.

When the time finally (finally!) arrives and skin meets skin, that urgency melts into the fastest, biggest cum right off the bat.

A great way to end a day, no?

Happy Fucking!

Kendall


Check out the Sexy Stories Blog- EROTIC Short Stories delivered straight to your Kindle for only 99 cents/mo. Kendall Swan, Sid Whiskey, and other authors contribute. Early and Exclusive Content. It's a great deal. SUBSCRIBE TODAY.


Also, get turned on with Kendall's erotic ebooks, such as:

NAKED Cheerleader
NAKED Slumber Party
and
NAKED Bytes

For something a little edgier, try Sid Whiskey's Pulling Over A Slut 1 and 2.